Interested In Transforming Your Space With Art?

1. Take pictures of your blank walls (a straight-on / 90* angle works best)
2. Measure the space
3. Tell us the artists you like from our site (or anything about your personal style!) with an approximate budget.
We’ll present you with some fabulous options, digitally mocked up on your walls.
DESIGN FEES WAIVED THROUGH WINTER 2021.

Contact:
fineart@jcosplace.com • call /text: (408) 909-5267

ARTWORK ON LOAN

We want to match our clients with artwork they will love for a lifetime. But it can be hard to tell if a painting that looks gorgeous in the gallery will fit into your decor and lifestyle. 

With a sizable buying and aesthetic decision to sleep on, it might make sense to bring a painting home overnight. For 48 hours, you may "test drive" any JCO'S painting in your home. 

We also offer in-town delivery and pick-up for larger-scale work.
Within a 15 mile radius: $125.00 deposit
15 - 30 miles: $250.00 deposit 
30+ miles: case-by-case basis
These costs are deductible from any purchases.

Intrigued? Would you like to set up your own test drive? Email us.

PAYMENT PLANS

All artworks are eligible for a payment plan directly through our gallery: each transaction incurs a 5% processing fee for credit cards; no fees if you pay by check.  We ask for a 30% deposit; the remaining 70% is paid off over 6 months.

The only catch: We hold all artwork until the final payment has been made. Good things are worth waiting for!